- What is Apply SDSU?
- About Conditional Acceptance (CA)
- Financial Assistance (FA) opportunities
- How can I apply?
Apply SDSU Online Application
The Apply SDSU online application enables prospective Georgian students to apply for Conditional Admission (CA) and Financial Assistance (FA) to SDSU Georgia programs before taking the NAEC exams in 2018.
- The application process opens: September 12, 2017.
- Conditional Acceptance (CA) decision announced: February 28, 2018.
Conditional Acceptance is a program offered by many US universities to provide early admission decisions for academically qualified students during their final year of high school (secondary school).
Supporting documents (high school transcripts and Financial Assistance forms) can be submitted until the end of January, 2018.
San Diego State University Georgia will offer Conditional Acceptance for its 2017-2018 academic year Georgian student applicants with the following requirements:
- Prospective students may apply to SDSU Georgia at this time. Application documents must be completed, submitted and received by January 16, 2017. The application should include notarized English language copies of: personal ID card, official transcripts from 10th and 11th grades, official note of school attendance.
- Academic eligibility of prospective students will be determined by an evaluation of official transcripts and academic credentials by the SDSU Office of Admissions.
- Academically eligible students will receive a Letter of Conditional Acceptance from SDSU Georgia by January 31, 2017.
Please note: Conditional Acceptance is only for prospective Georgian students who are applying to SDSU Georgia as first time freshmen but have not completed the NAEC examination. All conditionally accepted students must take NAEC exams in July 2017. APPLY NOW
There are two types of Financial Assistance provided by SDSU Georgia:
- MERIT-BASED: You may be qualified for partial or full scholarship based on academic record and/or other academic achievements.
- NEED-BASED: If you are a Social Support Program Student, you may fill out the Social Status section of the online application. You may qualify to receive up to 100% financial assistance from SDSU Georgia.
A decision about financial assistance will be based on information you provide on your financial application form. All data in the form should be correct to the best of your knowledge. Any false information in the application form will result in the waivering of your scholarship.
The Statement of Purpose is an integral part of the application. This should include your interests, special talents, life goals and career ambitions.
The application should include detailed contact information of two reference providers, who can verify your academic skills and knowledge.
Applying for Conditional Acceptance and Financial Assistance
You can easily apply by completing our online application form. You can start your application by clicking the “Apply Now” button on this page. Please note that:
San Diego State University Georgia
- The online application combines both CA and FA applications. You must also download, fill out and bring a Financial Aid Data Sheet to our office, in order to be considered for financial aid.
- Your official high school transcripts for 10th and 11th grade should be sent directly by your high school in a sealed, stamped envelope to the SDSU Georgia office (address listed below).
- For more information, please visit the SDSU Georgia office or call +995 322 311 611.
5 Merab Kostava Street, 3rd Floor
Tbilisi 0108, Georgia
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? Ask here. Common questions will be added here as they are received. Check back soon!